a. Cache:clean deletes all items from enabled Magento cache types only. But cache:flush physically removes completely the cache storage.
b. Cache:clean will not clean Disabled cache types. But cache:flush will clean disabled cache types also.
- How to Load Order by ID in Magento 2
- How to load Product by Sku or ID in Magento 2
- What are the changes in THEME folder structure in Magento 2?
- What are the basic extend and implement classes for Magento2?
- What is Full page Caching in Magento 2?
- What Changes are Made in the Folder Structure
- What is the difference between magento1 and magento2
- What is the difference between cache:clean and cache:flush command?
- In which file vender path stored and at which location?
- In which file the Database configuration stored?