Yes, it is!
Yii is a fast, secure, and efficient PHP framework.
Flexible yet pragmatic.
Works right out of the box.
Has reasonable defaults.
Steps for the Installation
– Install Composer
– Get Project Template
– Run ./yii serve
You get a nice template which includes:
– Some static pages
– Contact via email form
– Login and logout
– Bootstrap UI template
– Powerful debugger
While Yii can virtually eliminate most repetitive coding tasks, you are responsible for the real
creative work. This often starts with designing the whole system to be built, in terms of some
database schema. The best way to do this is by using migrations.
Gii code generator
After it’s done, use the code generator to generate models, CRUD and more.
Then customize the generated code to suit your needs.
Where to go next
Check these helpful resources:
Reference Content from :- https://www.yiiframework.com/
Why to consider YII?
– With strong powerful code YII delivers highly performing end products. The code generated by YII is compliant with XHTML standard.
– Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern
– Generation of complex WSDL service specifications and management of Web service request handling
– Security measures include cross-site scripting (XSS) prevention, cross-site request forgery (CSRF) prevention, cookie tampering prevention, etc.
– Automatic code generation for the skeleton application, CRUD applications, etc.
– Internationalization and localization (I18N and L10N)
– Layered caching scheme
– Error handling and logging
– Unit and functionality testing based on PHPUnit and Selenium
– Carefully designed to work well with third-party code